Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box of cake mix of your choice (18.25 oz)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup of add-in of your choice (chocolate chip, sprinkles, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Set large baking sheet aside.
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, and oil. Mix ingredients until you have a smooth consistency.
- Mix add-ins of your choice.
- Measure each scoop of cookie dough to 2 tbsp. Portion the dough approximately 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool, then enjoy!